I started this blog because I take WAY to many pictures and I cant keep up with putting them all in albums. This way I can keep an on going "scrap book" of my little ones lives. My hope is to someday print these out and make each of them a book of their childhood. Heres for you Kendal and Benjamin!!!!

Sunday, January 31, 2010

WInteR IS sOO BoRIng!

Winter time is boring! We love the first snow and we love Christmas but after that is just a bunch of waiting for spring to get here!!! I cant get these kids to come inside in the summer (CANT WAIT!) But I know that when I get a look like this one...I need to get these kids out of the house. We love going to the "bouncy house" in Granger. It is a few blow up jungle gyms and they are HUGE! We could spend 3 hours in there. C'mon summer, we miss you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

l