I started this blog because I take WAY to many pictures and I cant keep up with putting them all in albums. This way I can keep an on going "scrap book" of my little ones lives. My hope is to someday print these out and make each of them a book of their childhood. Heres for you Kendal and Benjamin!!!!

Monday, January 25, 2010

I think it's CAR-MEL..LOL

This year Jody held the annual Girls Christmas party at her house in Indy. Jody is such an awesome host! We had great food, great drinks, great company and there was plenty of sleeping room. We started the night playing games (I kept score because I'm terrible!) and went out later in the evening. I started going to these party's last year and I'm so glad I did! I love how even if we haven't talked in a year its like we just saw each other yesterday. We talked and laughed hysterically about funny stories from our high school days. I forget how loud we all get when we are together...geesh!! I love this tradition and I hope we keep doing it for a long time to come! I think that I will eventually recover from the 4:00 am bedtime!!! Love you girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

l