I started this blog because I take WAY to many pictures and I cant keep up with putting them all in albums. This way I can keep an on going "scrap book" of my little ones lives. My hope is to someday print these out and make each of them a book of their childhood. Heres for you Kendal and Benjamin!!!!

Sunday, January 31, 2010

"Do you remember this?"

I love pictures like this but I also know that someday (probably really soon) pictures like this will be next to impossible! I am all geared up and ready for the day that I get to whip them out and say "do you remember this?". I know that soon enough I'll be hearing doors slam, screaming, and the dreaded words "I hate you!". I couldn't even tell you how many times those words came out of my mouth and were thrown at one of my siblings. I don't know what I would do without them now and I am grateful everyday that they are in my life. You guys are so cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

l