I started this blog because I take WAY to many pictures and I cant keep up with putting them all in albums. This way I can keep an on going "scrap book" of my little ones lives. My hope is to someday print these out and make each of them a book of their childhood. Heres for you Kendal and Benjamin!!!!

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

BFF's

Benjamin and Mowgli. These two are BFF's, they love each other.
This is Benjamin trying to ride Mowgli (notice the OH SO CUTE Lions/Jones jersey.
Ben has been busted now on several occasions, feeding Mowg under the table. It started off as the cutest thing ever and is quickly turning into a terrible habit! Mowgli misses Ben when he is sleeping and sneaks back to the bedroom to chew on his bed!!! Ben is totally unaware of all the toys his "best friend" has ruined because of his crazy chewing addiction and think his opinion might be a little different if he knew. I love that they love each other, it makes me smile when I see them playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

l