I started this blog because I take WAY to many pictures and I cant keep up with putting them all in albums. This way I can keep an on going "scrap book" of my little ones lives. My hope is to someday print these out and make each of them a book of their childhood. Heres for you Kendal and Benjamin!!!!

Thursday, March 10, 2011

KB




Kendal is 5 yrs and 4 months.

She is mind boggling smart.

She loves drawing (still), dancing, music, gymnastics, Mario Cart on the Wii, posing for pictures, Icarly, Justin Bieber and helping mom clean. She absorbs information like no child I have ever known.


She is very competitive and loves to ask questions about every and anything.  Last question was on different kinds of tape and why they are used. Scotch tape, duct tape, electrical tape, etc..  totally random and I love it!


Things Kendal does NOT like are: Mommy brushing her hair, mommy picking out her clothes, mommy making her eat veggies, bedtime, wearing pants while she sleeps and wearing a winter coat because it's "not comfy!"


My little girl...

No comments:

Post a Comment

l