I started this blog because I take WAY to many pictures and I cant keep up with putting them all in albums. This way I can keep an on going "scrap book" of my little ones lives. My hope is to someday print these out and make each of them a book of their childhood. Heres for you Kendal and Benjamin!!!!

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Benjamin Adam Kolin Jones!















Benjamin is 2 years and 8 months

He is STILL not potty trained and has no desire to be.

He is a darn fine example of a terrible two year old but the most loving and cuddly little boy ever ...when HE wants to be.

Benjamin loves Buzz Lightyear the absolute most but anything to do with Toy Story is top notch in his book.

He has a favorite blanket and any other blanket at bedtime is flat out unexceptable, he loves to read books, loves to take baths, loves his sister and mocks everything she does.

Oh and I could watch this boy dance for hours, he is extremely entertaining!!

Love you buddy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

l