I started this blog because I take WAY to many pictures and I cant keep up with putting them all in albums. This way I can keep an on going "scrap book" of my little ones lives. My hope is to someday print these out and make each of them a book of their childhood. Heres for you Kendal and Benjamin!!!!

Sunday, March 4, 2012

A year later..

Benjamin is 3 yrs and 7 months old.  He weighs 33 lbs and is 40 inches tall.

Benjamin Loves to play the Wii and his Nintendo 3DS.  He knows all of his colors and he will FINALLY recite his ABC's!  He still loves to dance and will always come running when I turn the music on.  Of course he turns the other way when he realizes that the music is for Mommy while shes cleaning! 


Ben is a lover and adores attention, attention, attention!  He pretty much thinks that he is the coolest kid on the block.  You cant give him a compliment with out hearing this response " I know mom".  So if I say "Benjamin you have the longest eyelashes, they are beautiful" his immediate response is always " I know".  I love this about him..WHAT??..hes confident! 

Ben wears boxer briefs, the last few pairs were the Incredible Hulk and Star Wars, they were all out of Spider man!

Benjamin has his own room full of the things he loves and he still insists on sleeping on the floor in "sissys" room.  I dont mind as long as she doesnt but I do predict a problem with this in the NEAR future!!

Benjamin has two boys that he calls his best friends, Kolin Metzger and his cousin Landon. 

Im so excited to see him turning into a little boy but VERY happy that he is a mommys boy and slightly babied. 



Right around Ben's 3rd birthday we had to have caps put on just about all of his teeth, he is growing into them now but they were large and in charge for the first few months.  He calls them his "super teeth", We call it bad genetics!  Im thinking both he and his sister will follow in my footsteps and need braces for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

l