I started this blog because I take WAY to many pictures and I cant keep up with putting them all in albums. This way I can keep an on going "scrap book" of my little ones lives. My hope is to someday print these out and make each of them a book of their childhood. Heres for you Kendal and Benjamin!!!!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The missing piece...

Saturday March 20th we welcomed home our missing piece, Uncle Kolin!! I guess you could say Uncle Kolin or Daddy, brother or son. Kolin was in Korea for more than a year. We had a welcome home party for him where he met his daughter for the first time. It was an extremely emotional moment for a few people. (wink) She is a beautiful little girl. It's been precious and hilarious at times watching him learn the ins and outs of being a daddy. I am so happy for my husband to finally have his brother home! He only has one sibling and there's totally a void in his heart when he doesn't have him around. We love you Kolin and we are so glad you're home!!!

1 comment:

  1. i love you guys too and trust me it feels good to be back!

    ReplyDelete

l